Spritz System CSS3 is CIFA’s top class product for tunnelling, mines and underground shotcrete application. Thanks to a worldwide experience in shotcrete fields of application CIFA is proud to present its last evolution of this product: CSS3 Step III.
- Uniflux H 1.0 dosing system, fitted with a peristaltic pump with hydraulic drive and electronic management, configurable in two capacities to meet the requirements of different flow rates. Suitable for all types of liquid additives. Keeps the preset percentage of accelerator constant, even when the pumping parameters of the concrete change.
- Hydraulically returned wind cable device, with 100 m cable
- Water tank (600 l)
- Setting accelerator tanks (2×1000 l)
- Electric grid vibrator
- Proportional radio-remote control
- Air pressure regulator
- Hydraulically controlled high pressure water pump (16 l/min – 120 bars), with washing nozzle and 10 m of pipe
- Catalytic silencer
- Nebulisation fluid hand pump for concrete anti-adhesion protection (10 l)
- Automatic lubrication for valve (in 6 points), hopper mixer, turret and double trust block
- Twin motors (electric/diesel) with the new 72 kW Deutz tier3/Step IIIA engine
- Closed cabin with reversible driving position
- N° 6 x 45W Xeno working light on the turret
The pumping group was designed specifically for spritz. The number of cycles per minute is studied to reduce wear and vibrations. The “S” valve is made of anti wear casting, the wear ring and plate are designed to avoid block of the S valve. The double hydraulic circuit guarantees a fast and precise movement of S valve, enduring uniformity to the concrete flow.
UnifluxH1 & Uniflux2
Uniflux is CIFA dosing system, suitable for any liquid accelerator and equipped with peristaltic pump managed electronically. It is available in different capacities.
Uniflux electronic components are integrated in the main electrical panel. From the display you can program the dosage and monitor maintenance timing.
CSD ELECTRONIC CONTROL:
ALL THE FUNCTIONS ALWAYS UNDER CONTROL
CSD, Control Speed Drive, keeps constant the drum rotation speed varying rounds of the hydraulic engine.
This electronic device guarantees high off road manageability to the vehicle and allows optimal setting of mixer functioning parameters.